Monday 5 March 2012

The Blabidiboo Story 1

Stories by Eikou, Kiana, and Roni

Chapter One

“Grandpa, could you please tell me the story of our family again?”

“Didn’t you hear that story twenty times already?”

“Please?”

“Oh fine, if you really want me to.”

***

Mr.Blabidiboo

Once upon a time, there was a small family, called the Blabidiboo Family. Part of the family was I, Beautiful Blabidiboo, Fatty Whiskers, and Ukli W. Blabidiboo. As I was younger, I was so handsome. For some reason, my looks started to change. Which is why, I changed my name to Ugly Blabidiboo. Fatty Whiskers, my wife, is now Fatty Blabidiboo, because she married me. Then, Fatty was really slim, but now, she’s the opposite. Why, you ask? I promised her on the day we got married that I would serve her any food she liked. Unfortunately, she got too out of hand. “Get me a napkin, dear! The fried chicken I ate made me extremely dirty!” I call Fatty ‘Wife’ while she calls me ‘Blabidi’. 

One day, my wife became pregnant. I brought Wife to the hospital as fast as I could, knowing her tummy couldn’t grow any fatter. We finally reached the hospital, and the doctor took us to a room, where Wife lay down on the hospital bed. The doctor, who was named Doctor Surgery, examined Wife’s tummy carefully, thinking of what to do to get the baby out. “This baby is quite large. You might need surgery for this.” He said. I think I know why he’s called Doctor Surgery. Surprised, Wife punched the Doctor Surgery in his tummy, leaving the Doctor unconscious, but still communicative. “Mr.Blabidiboo,” He called out. “You must do the surgery for me.” “What?” I worried. “I don’t even know how!” Before Doctor Surgery fully collapsed, he pointed to a paper left lying on the floor. I grabbed the paper, and saw the instructions on how to get a baby out. “First, let the patient drink an amnesia potion.” I read, as I got the blue amnesia potion on the doctor’s desk. “Why do you have that syrup?” Wife widened her eyes. “This is the amnesia potion. Drink it!” I commanded. “Are you crazy? You aren’t the doctor!” Wife declined. “You punched the doctor. The least you could do is drink this potion!” I tried to put the bottle inside her mouth, but she wouldn’t open it. I tried again and again, but she still wouldn’t open her mouth. “You leave me no choice…” I said, partially closing my eyes. I got the doctor’s syringe, filled it with water, and got the bottle full of amnesia potion. In front of her, I pushed the syringe, trying to frighten her. She was so afraid of the injection; she opened her mouth and gasped, as I put the potion in her mouth for her to drink. After a few seconds, she closed her eyes and collapsed, like Doctor Surgery. I finished doing what the note told me to do, and I got the baby out. After completing the small mission, I posed with a smile, and patted my own shoulder.

“Hey! Hey, Wife!” I tried to wake Wife up. “What do you want?” Wife replied, with a grumpy face. “Let’s name our child Ukli!” I suggested. “What! No way! Give her a normal name, like Johanna!” Wife started to argue. We fought for the name of the baby. After a long argument, “Ukli it is!” I smiled with victory. A few minutes later, Doctor Surgery woke up from his coma, seeing Wife and I make funny faces in front of Ukli. “Get out of here!” He suddenly shouted. “You’re never allowed here ever again!” We were kicked out, and banned from that very hospital. “You had to punch him?” I asked. “He was threatening me!” Wife made up a reason.

After 6 years, Ukli grew up to be a young teenage girl. She grew so fast! Now, let me introduce you to my boss, Mr.James Boss. I call him Mr.Boss, and did you know that I’m older than him? Impossible, I’m older than him and he still bosses me around. Well, he is Mr.Boss. One morning, I had my short break from work. Guess what, Mr.Boss was right beside me! I decided to have a little chat with him. “Mr.Boss,” I whispered. “Yes, Mr.Blabidiboo?” He replied.
“I want to fire you.” I said without thinking, as I saw Mr.Boss’ eyes started to widen. Hearing no reply, I decided to call out for him. “Um… Mr.Boss?” I snapped my fingers right in front of his eyes. “
You’re fired!” I heard him shout. Then, I lost my job.

“Which place should I work in now?” I asked myself. Then, I headed straight for Ukli’s school. I applied for a job as a teacher in Ukli’s school. She was really excited for me to teach her, I’m her first period! I had an annoying time teaching the kids, since they were so noisy. At least my little girl wasn’t so noisy. She was sitting still in her chair, answering the question that I just asked. Suddenly, a little boy decided to interrupt. “Sir, may I please ask a question?” The little boy, named Jacob, raised his right arm up high. “What is it?” I looked at him, feeling annoyed enough. “May I go to the lavatory?” Jacob smiled an innocent smile. I could see smoke coming out of my ears. My face turned red and I carried Jacob with my bare hands, opening the window. I threw Jacob out of the room. The room wasn’t so up high. Lucky for him, he was caught by the gentle leaves of the palm tree.

Police Officer Michael, or P.O. Michael, saw the incident and came running towards Jacob. “What happened?” Michael panted from all that running. “Sir Blabidiboo threw me out the window!” Jacob said everything. P.O. Michael was able to speak to Miss Dulltrey, the school principal. Well, that’s just great, I was fired again. P.O. Michael found sympathy in me, and he gave me a job at the police station as a janitor, to clean the police station until it was squeaky clean. I didn’t enjoy this, and while I was in the police recording area, I tripped on a rock and fell on a microphone. I blamed P.O. Michael for giving me this janitorial job, and for putting a rock inside the room for me to trip in. “Why, P.O. Michael, why? Why did you give me this job? I want you to do the cleaning!” P.O. Michael heard this, and fired me for my wrong words.
I went back home, to see Wife get mad at me. “Where have you been? You’re so late!” She scolded. “I got fired in 3 jobs today.” I confessed. Then, I got grounded by my own wife. After weeks, I was set free, but now I have to do everything Wife tells me to do. First, I was supposed to wash the dishes. I broke 22 plates, and I had to glue them all back together. Next, I needed to clean the bathroom, and it was really stinky. I used a fire hydrant, so the whole room was filled with white foam, and I needed to clean it twice. Lastly, I needed to cook Wife’s dinner; made from sausages, garlic and onions. I put stinky cheese in the soup to take revenge on Wife. Unfortunately, Wife figured out and I had to eat it instead.

In the middle of the night, I snuck out of my house and went to Mr.Boss’ place. “Please give me a job! I desperately need one!” I pleaded. Meanwhile, Wife found out that I left our home for a while. She went out as well, looking for me. “My wife gives me useless chores for me to do, and I don’t want to do them!” I reasoned, as Wife found me and heard what I said. She was about to call the police, when she saw Mr.Boss and fell in love. “Okay, do you have college insurance?” Mr.Boss asked. “Not really.” I scratched my head. “Why?” He was surprised.

***

“Can I have college insurance?”

“No, you’re too ugly for college.”

***

“Well, I’m sorry to hear your troubles.” Mr.Boss silently laughed. “Before you get a job, you need a college insurance.” Mr.Boss explained. “How do I get one?” I asked. “You have to clean the animals’ feces in the zoo.” Mr.Boss made an evil smile. On the next day, I went to the zoo, trying out my assigned task. I kept cleaning the animals’ feces, but they just keep on moving their bowel. I got bored, and I started throwing the feces everywhere. Mr.Boss went inside the zoo, wanting to check on how I was doing. Instead of looking at me, he saw a stinky, goo-like substance. Then he realized it was feces. I got expelled in his first task, but I moved on to the second.

I decided to try out my second task, to clean the river. I wanted to clean the river, but I wanted to have some fun. So, I got the garbage cans, and spread garbage onto the river for fun. Once Mr.Boss saw what I did, he expelled me again. I guess I’ll just give up on finding a job for now, but I’m sure I’ll have one next time. 

Will Mr.Blabidiboo really get a new job?
Find out in Chapter Two!

To Be Continued...

© Blabidiboo Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment