Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Blabidiboo Story 4

Stories by Eikou, Kiana, and Roni

Chapter Four


Ukli

When I grew older, to be twenty-eight years old, James was twenty-nine years old. As I said before, James had to propose to me when I grew older. So he did. “Will you marry me?” James proposed, kneeling down, holding a ring. I finally agreed to his proposal. James set the wedding this Saturday, to save time for buying a house and lots of food to live by.

The next day, my mom ordered my dad to go to his room and have an afternoon nap. My dad did as he was told to avoid any conflict between the two. My dad, after a few minutes, started to feel a little bit hungry because he hasn’t eaten lunch yet. To be honest, my mom didn’t allow him to. He saw a paper bag with no label on it. He assumed it was food, so he took the bag and grabbed what was inside. Without checking to see what kind of food it was, he shoved it in his mouth to taste nothing at all. It was shaped like seeds, he said as he felt it with his tongue. It was crunchy; he smiled with his mouth full of the food inside the paper bag. Mr.Chickaboo came to see him. “What are you doing here? Get out of my room!” My dad shoved some more of the suspicious food into his mouth. Mr.Chickaboo just stood there, watching my dad eat the suspicious food. “What, you want my food?” My dad offered. Mr.Chickaboo looked confused. My dad finally checked the back of the paper bag. “Chicken Seeds” it read. My dad widened his eyes, knowing that what he ate was chicken seeds.

He vomited three times, on my mom. My mom is a big fan of slapping, so that’s what she did to my dad. My dad went to his room to cry about how painful the slap from my mom was. Then he realized that after I was married, he would never have seen me again. He cried even more.

I was happy for my engagement, so I started creating invitations for the people I wanted to invite to my wedding. Here’s sort of how I planned it would look like:

You’re invited to a happy wedding!

Who is invited: You!
What event is it: A wedding
When is it going to take place: This Saturday, 10:00 am
Where is it going to take place: The Church
Why are you invited: You are close with me!

Unfortunately, my dad got sick because of eating the chicken seeds, so I had to cancel the wedding to send my dad to the hospital. The doctors took care of my dad for four days, and then he felt better. The doctors then said that he needed to rest in the hospital for three days with my care, so I still needed to stay in the hospital.

My mom had a hard time cleaning the house. On Sunday, she planned to go to Church just to skip her cleaning. She left the house as messy as possible, probably so that when my dad came back home he could clean it up.

On Wednesday, I was able to go back to school. I distributed two million invitations to each individual in school. I used up three days distributing those!

The next day, it was my wedding day. Two million people came to my wedding. In fact, the church was too small for everyone to fit in. Everyone had to squeeze inside. Nobody was comfortable. At 10 o’clock am sharp, the mass started. The priest kept on talking and talking. It was so dull, that my dad slept, and drooled on my mom. The mass was one hour, so it ended at 11 o’clock, that’s when the wedding started.

I went out with my dad, and James went in front of the crowd, beside the priest. When the music started, I, together with my dad, walked forward through the red carpet. James smiled as the people watched my dad and I walk forward. The music ended exactly when I held James’ hand. The two of us faced the priest, and then the priest started talking. “Do you, Ukli, promise to love James forever and ever?” The priest asked. “Yes, I do” I answered. “And do you, James, promise to love Ukli forever and ever?” The priest continued. “I promise.” James smiled. “You may now kiss the…” The priest got interrupted by James’ ex-girlfriend, Lucy. Lucy pushed me aside as she held James’ hand. “James, please come back to me!” She said. “Don’t marry her!” “We have been together for quite a long time now. You became a fair-weather friend to me.” She continued. James slapped Lucy and started to turn red. “Don’t you remember what you did, Lucy? Jog your memory!” James defended me. “We were having a barrel of laughs at the carnival, remember? I went to the bathroom for a minute, and then it started raining. Instead of helping me through the rain, you just left me there. The train was cancelled so I had to stay there until the next day.” I heard the problem, and tried to defend both sides. “Bury the hatchet, everyone! This happened years ago. Forget about it!” I crossed my arms. “Lucy, please. We’re about to get married.” James placed his hands on his hips. “You may now kiss the bride.” The priest finally continued, as James and I kissed.


Lucy and I became best friends. After the wedding, the food was served. We ate lots of food, like chicken, cake, ice cream, candies, and more. After eating, a limousine came and sent the two of us to the rocket station, where we went to walk to the rocket. When the rocket launched, it took us to an orange coloured moon. When we went down, our feet got stuck. We then realized that the moon was made of honey! It was where our honeymoon was going to take place. We just took out our picnic supplies, and started eating on top of the orange moonlight.

Will Ukli and James ever get back home?
Find out in Chapter Five!

To Be Continued...

© Blabidiboo Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment