Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Blabidiboo Story 7

Stories by Eikou, Kianaand Roni

Chapter Seven


James

Mrs.Bearypoo heard Ms.Poochipoo say ‘My mom is mean!’ and she became really sad. “It’s lunch time, petlings!” I called the two. I went upstairs to see Ms.Poochipoo lying down on her bed and Mrs.Bearypoo crying. I went up to Mrs.Bearypoo to comfort her. “Hey Mrs.Bearypoo, what’s wrong?” I asked. “Ms.Poochipoo hates me.” She said. “Why? What happened?” I asked again. “I didn’t allow her to date Mr.Chickaboo.” She replied. “What’s wrong with Mr.Chickaboo?” I kept on asking. “Well…” Mrs.Bearypoo tried to think of reasons on what was wrong with Mr.Chickaboo, but couldn’t think of any. “See? There’s nothing wrong with Mr.Chickaboo. Besides, he’s Ukli’s pet, and Ukli is a good person, isn’t it?” I explained. Mrs.Bearypoo was finally able to agree with me.

Ukli, on the other hand, soon became pregnant. I immediately brought her to the hospital. The doctor, being the same doctor who examined Mrs.Blabidiboo, examined Ukli and said the same thing: “You need to have surgery!” Just like Mrs.Blabidiboo did, Ukli slapped the doctor. The doctor became unconscious since Ukli slapped him, and I tried to remember how to do the surgery. Luckily, I did, and I was able to get the baby out of Ukli’s tummy.

Once the baby was out, Ukli commented on the baby saying “She is so cute!” We decided to name her Adeline, meaning adorable.

When the doctor became conscious again, he kicked us out of the hospital hard enough to make us fly out, and land inside a dark well. Ukli, panicking, quickly got her phone and called Mr.Blabidiboo to ask him to help us out. Mr.Blabidiboo didn’t understand what was going on, so he jumped inside the well instead of saving us all. Ever since then, there were four people stuck inside the dark well.

Mrs.Bearypoo allowed Ms.Poochipoo to have a date with Mr.Chickaboo. They dated as soon as Ms.Poochipoo told Mr.Chickaboo the news. With Mrs.Bearypoo’s permission, the two even got married together.

A lot of years have past, and Mr.Blabidiboo grew another long beard. Ukli grew a little bit of white hair, I grew a short moustache, and Adeline grew to be four years old.

One day, Mrs.Blabidiboo took a long stroll in the park to avoid all her cleaning duties. She saw a well in the middle of the park, and decided to make a wish. “I wish that I would get a lot thinner!” She said, dropping a coin inside. “You never will!” A voice echoed inside the well. Wife was very surprised that she heard the well speak. “Mom, please help us!” Ukli shouted loud enough for Mrs.Blabidiboo to hear. Mrs.Blabidiboo tried to get a rope to carry all the four together, but the rope broke, making Mrs.Blabidiboo fall back. She didn’t have any more ideas left to help save the four, so she jumped inside the well and asked everyone: “Do you have any ideas?”

After a few minutes, somebody named Nerd came along. He was strong, and he was also smart. He saved us from the well by taking a firm rope, and carried us on to land.

When we got back home, we saw Mr.Chickaboo and Ms.Poochipoo were already married. Mr.Chickaboo was hoping for a baby, but nothing came out yet.

“You need surgery!” The doctor said disappointing Mr.Blabidiboo, Ukli, and I. We were in the hospital to cure all our bruises and scratches we got from living in the well for a few years. “What! You always say that!” Mr.Blabidiboo complained. “Then I’ll give you the picking treatment.” The doctor said again.
After the picking treatment, we went back home. Mr.Blabidiboo decided to stroll down the hall to take a look at his cancelled job certificates. “What in the world is the meaning of my name?” Mr.Blabidiboo asked himself.

What is the meaning of Mr.Blabidiboo's name?
Find out in Chapter Eight!

To Be Continued...

© Blabidiboo Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment