Monday 14 October 2013

The Blabidiboo Story 2

Stories by Eikou, Kiana, and Roni

Chapter Two


Mr.Blabidiboo

I couldn’t get a job, so Wife decided I be her servant again. I disagreed, which caused us to fight. I called Mr.Boss, and told him to help me stop Wife from making me her servant. Unfortunately, I came upon some words I didn’t really appreciate. “Sorry Mr.Blabidiboo, but you need to follow your wife’s orders to apply for a new job.” Mr.Boss said. I lost my temper, and kept on shouting and shouting, and then Wife decided to join in the party. She shouted and shouted as well, for absolutely no reason. I had to obey Wife’s orders even if I didn’t want to. She told me to water the plants in the garden. Well, I could say I was still angry at Wife, so I decided to take revenge. I watered the plants, just like Wife told me to, but then I put two mice inside the plants. Instead of growing healthier, the plants rot. Wife thought something suspicious was going on, as I went back to my room looking suddenly happier. “What did you do to my plants?” Wife suspected. “I did nothing. I just watered the plants like you said.” I lied. Little did I know that Wife had a truth potion hidden medicine case. She took it out and injected me as quick as possible, so that I couldn’t run away. Wife asked me the same question again, and this time, I answered truthfully. “Well, I watered the plants, just like you said to.” I answered. “Is there anything else I should know?” Wife asked one more time. “Oh! I put two rats in each plant. The plants did the opposite of growing.” I said, still in a truth coma. I got a slap, and then I snapped out of the coma. Well, I guess it was a punishment for taking revenge.

That night, 2 people kidnapped me while I was asleep. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I found out that I was trapped in a cage. I saw 2 people, still in masks, standing in front of the cage I was stuck in. “Whatever did I do wrong? Let me go! I don’t even know you!" I complained. It seemed they kept the key in the Atlantic, but they don’t know where in the Atlantic. They kept me inside the cage for one-hundred twenty-five years, and by then the whole cage was filled with my newly grown beard. It seemed the kidnappers were fed up of me, so they left a knife inside my cage. The first thing I did with them was shave my beard. Then, I cut my cage open to let myself out. “Who are you people?” I asked again. The kidnappers finally took off their masks after keeping them on for one hundred twenty-five years. The first kidnapper was Mister Nuclear Bomb; he was the worst and only villain in the place where I live. Ironically, the second kidnapper was my very own wife! Don’t you think Wife is insane for kidnapping me just because she was mad at me? At least I was in safe hands while I was kidnapped.

Wife and I came back home after I saw she was the one who kidnapped me. Mr.Boss visited our house to discuss the details about getting a new job. As he entered our house, Ukli came to the living room to watch TV. Ukli couldn’t keep her eyes off Mr.Boss. I noticed when Mr.Boss turned around to get a glass of water, Ukli turned back to look at the TV, and then she blushed. I decided to go to the bathroom to leave the two of them together alone in the living room. I went to the back of a wall to spy on Ukli and Mr.Boss instead of taking a bathroom break. “Miss, may I ask, why do you keep staring at me?” Mr.Boss raised an eyebrow. “Oh… It’s nothing really.” Ukli blushed harder. “Tell me the truth.” Mr.Boss smirked. Ukli decided not to reply. “Miss, if you like me all that much, you could tell me.” Mr.Boss sat beside Ukli. Before Ukli could say another word, I ran back to the living room carrying a bottle of squirtable soap. “Don’t you touch my darling daughter, Mister James Supreme Boss! Or I’ll squirt you!” I tried to threaten him. “What about tomorrow, 6 o’clock PM?” Mr.Boss held Ukli’s hand. “Yes!” Ukli’s blush turned cherry red.

The next morning, I was creating a menu for Ukli and Mr.Boss’ date. You could say I’m an artistic person. I decided I would be the waiter, the one who serves the food, and Wife will be the cook, the one who cooks the food. Later that night, Mr.Boss arrived in his tuxedo and Ukli in her finest silk dress. “Good evening sir, and ma’am, I will be your waiter for today.” I smirked. “Here is our menu.” I gave them a folded paper designed with all the foods in the menu. They decided to order ice cream, mango shake and spaghetti. “Oh! I’m sorry to say that we only have one of each kitchen utensil.” I felt ashamed all the more. “Dad!” Ukli tried to scold me. “Hey, we aren’t that rich!” I tried to reason with her. “What could we do? We’ll just take it.” Mr.Boss said politely. As I left to get their orders, they had a small conversation going on. “Mr.Boss…” Ukli cleared up her throat. “Miss, you may call me James.” Mr.Boss smiled. “Well then, you may call me Ukli.” Ukli giggled. Ukli and James continued to talk some more, and they found each other really nice.

“The food has arrived!” I said with my eyes closed. “Hey, Mr.Blabidiboo, is she your daughter?” James whispered to me. I nodded. “She’s charming.” James winked. The first to arrive was the drink. They should be thirsty from all that waiting! Their mango shake was filled with sugar. It was a yellow drink with crushed ice at the top. Straws weren’t so expensive in the neighbourhood. I guess we had enough money to buy two straws. They were saved from tasting each other’s saliva. Next to arrive was the ice cream. This started the problem. What will we do with those two if we only have one spoon? If they really love each other, they’d share it, right? I gave them the ice cream, seeing disgusted faces. “So, who goes first?” Ukli asked as she twitched. “Do you want to go first?” James asked offered. “I’m delighted to.” Ukli grabbed a spoon and took one whole scoop of ice cream, then shoved it in her mouth. She tried her best not to touch the spoon. Then, James took the spoon and grabbed the second scoop of ice cream. Then, Ukli took the third. After the ice cream, they had their spaghetti. They didn’t want to share a fork, so they used their hands to eat. James stuffed his mouth with spaghetti, and Ukli took one strand by one strand. There came a time when they sipped on the same spaghetti strand. It was a beautiful, yet coincidental kiss. Maybe they’d be a couple later on.

The kiss seemed to disgust the two of them. I have no idea why, but they vomited. “I so hate you!” Ukli shouted. “Well then, I hate you too.” James crossed his arms and turned to look away. "We are over!" Ukli blurted out. “We? There was never a ‘we!” James started to get mad. James slammed the door behind him and Ukli ran to her room, crying. 

The next day, James thought about becoming a couple with Wife, since Ukli and him isn’t a couple anymore. “If Mr.Blabidiboo and Mrs.Blabidiboo don’t really appreciate each other, I would have a greater chance of getting her, wouldn’t I?” James thought. James went to my house the moment he thought of the idea. “Would you like to go on a date with me, ma’am?” James said, closing his eyes because he was too proud. “Again? Didn’t we do that last night already?” James opened his eyes to see who opened the door. It was Ukli! “Oh my… I wasn’t looking for you! I was looking for someone else…” James felt embarrassed. “And who would that be? It’s my mom, isn’t it?” “Um… Yeah…” James dragged his hand up behind his neck. “I’m not letting you in.” Ukli pushed James out and slammed the door. “I can't believe we're over!” Ukli cried out loud, and then locked herself in her room, still crying. 

Will Ukli and James' relationship continue?
Find out in Chapter Three!

To Be Continued...

© Blabidiboo Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment