Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Blabidiboo Story 9

Stories by Eikou, Kiana, and Roni

Chapter Nine


Ukli

“But Tux, you know I’m married to James…” I tried to reason. “He won’t know, anyway!” Tux smirked. “We can get married tomorrow!” I started to get very mad. “Listen up, Tux, I love James, and that’s final.” I shouted. “But…” He tried to say. “No, Tux!” I went out of his apartment building to go back home.

At the exact moment I left, Tux took all my powers away. He also made my dad sick again, along with my mom, Adeline, and the petlings, but worse of all; he made James forget about his past. I arrived at home seeing James in a rocking chair, then greeted him as I entered the door. “Hi James, how are you?” I said. “Who’s James, and who are you?” He seemed confused. At first I thought that he was joking, but when Adeline and the petlings came out covered in scratches and spots shaped like the letter U, I realized that everything that was happening was real. I turned very worried. I found out by searching on the Internet that Adeline and the petlings had a rare disease called urge.

I decided to call my mom to check if she and my dad had the same sickness. “Mom, Adeline and the petlings got a deadly sickness called urge.” I told my mom the news. “That’s weird, I have that sickness too!” She replied. “Your father also has it, and so does Donna.” She said. “Even Donna has it? How did she get it?” I asked out of curiosity. “She kissed your father, so the urge infected her.” My mom replied. “Do you know the cure to the urge?” I asked, hoping that she knew. “Yeah, we need to get the anti-love shot.” She said. “What’s that?” I asked again. “It’s a shot that prevents you from loving someone ever again.” She said in a sad tone. “Oh… Thanks mom!” I hung up the phone. I didn’t want Adeline to get shot with the anti-love shot, because it would prevent her from loving someone. I tried to use my magic to cure my family, but I realized that all my powers were gone.

I ran to Tux’s house and pleaded for him to cure my family. “Marry me tomorrow, and if you don’t, your family will be in real danger.” Tux smirked. I was too worried about my family that I had no choice. I had to do it. “Alright, I’ll do it.” I gave in. “Good.” Tux gave me back my powers. I went to heal my family from the urge. It happened quickly, but now I had a marriage to worry about. I felt helpless, until I had a genius plan.

I went to the church the day after to have my wedding. There weren’t any guests inside, and Tux was right in front of the priest. “Sorry I’m late!” I ran in front of Tux. “Just get on with the wedding!” Tux seemed stressed. The priest then started the wedding. “You may now kiss the bride.” He smirked. Before Tux tried to kiss me, the priest removed his costume. Tux realized that the priest was only an actor. James soon came together with the police, and Tux got arrested.

I turned Tux into a spider once he got inside his cell. Since he was small, he was able to escape and find his way into my house. He tried to sneak inside, and saw the petlings. Once he saw Websy, he fell in love with her, and so did she. Tux the spider stayed in my house for three months without being seen by me. He usually hid when I was around, so he didn’t know much of the people in the house.

It was a tiring week filled with much magic, sicknesses, and forgiveness, so I decided to have a vacation. We went to a wonderful field full of bushes, trees, and flowers. The sky was huge with lots of clouds, and the sun shining to its maximum brightness. We had a whole day for family day.

Once we went home from our trip, my mom was in the hospital, pregnant with another baby. As usual, surgery happens. My dad named her Bumbums, meaning perfect. I had a very own sister.

Bumbums grew to be almost perfect, leaving me as jealous as ever. Adeline, on the other hand, soon went to grade school. She perfected all her subjects, except social studies. As she asked her best friend, Crystal, to help her in the subject, her grades somehow became lower and lower instead of going higher. When I saw her grade, I was disappointed to see that it was really low. I helped her in the subject for her to understand it more. She did understand it, but she still failed the subject. I found out that it was because she studied her social studies a week before the surprise test came. She must’ve forgotten what she had read.

Adeline noticed that whenever I had the time, I would stare at myself in the mirror for hours. She asked me for the reason why I did that, and I replied to her by saying that I was jealous of Bumbums being more perfect than I was. “Nobody’s perfect.” She said. I didn’t know what that phrase meant, but I just knew that it would make a big impact in my problem. I decided to keep her words for a while to see what she meant by it.

All Adeline’s days in school seemed normal, until today. A Spanish football player approached her. He wrote Adeline a small poem, which she was surprised about.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
When I look into the toilet,
I remember you.

“Adeline, may I please speak to you?” Miss Vibal, Adeline’s social studies teacher, called her up in class. “What about, Miss Vibal?” She politely replied. “I need you to give us a presentation about your favourite country tomorrow.” Miss Vibal requested. Adeline’s eyes widened; she was too scared to present. “It would pull up your grade, Adeline.” Miss Vibal continued. Adeline calmed down and agreed to the request. If presenting about her favourite country was the only thing she could do to get a good grade, she would take that chance. That’s my daughter.

Adeline went back home from school seeing Bumbums and I fighting. “Why were you ever born!?” I tried to insult Bumbums, but instead made her run away in tears to my mother.


What will happen to Bumbums?
Find out in Chapter Ten!

To Be Continued...

© Blabidiboo Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment